Da Nang Airport Transfer – Private car service
Da Nang Airport is one of the biggest airport in Vietnam. It welcomes more than hundred international flights each day. From Da Nang Airport, you can take Da Nang Airport Transfer to visit Hoi An, My Son, Hue or Phong Nha.
Da Nang is a dynamite and livable city in central Vietnam. You can start your holiday in central Vietnam by a flight to Da Nang. Upon arrival, Vietnam Locals driver will pick you up at arrival gate with a friendly smile. Enjoying our service with modern car, professional driver before you reach your hotel.
Attractions in Da Nang you shoudn’t miss:
- Marble Mountains: According to ancient folklore, a dragon emerged from the water on Non Nuoc Beach and laid an egg. A thousand days and a thousand nights followed before the egg hatched, and out stepped a beautiful girl. The fragments of the shell were left on the beach and eventually grew into the five mystical Marble Mountains.
- Son Tra Mountain (Monkey Mountain): Son Tra (Monkey) Mountain is a breath-taking national park in Da Nang that stands 693 metres above sea level. It’s a 35-minute drive from Da Nang, making it a popular retreat amongst locals and travellers looking to escape the heat and busy traffic of the city. Locally known as the Son Tra Peninsula, the verdant mountain is also surrounded by pristine beaches such as Bai Bac, Bai Nam, Bai But, and Tien Sa Beach.
- Dragon Bridge: ragon Bridge offers a dazzling display of lights, fire, and water that no first-time visitor to Da Nang should miss out on. Measuring at 666 metres in length, it is located in Da Nang City and constructed in the shape of a golden dragon. The six-lane bridge crosses the Han River, serving as direct routes to My Khe Beach and Non Nuoc Beach as well as a popular spot amongst travelling photographers. Dragon Bridge was officially opened in 2013 after a two-year-long construction, commemorating the 38th anniversary of Da Nang City’s liberation. According to local beliefs, which date back to the Ly Dynasty, the dragon is a significant symbol of power, nobility and good fortune.
- My Khe Beach: Listed in Forbes Magazine as one of the ‘World’s Most Luxurious Beaches’, the stunning sands of My Khe Beach offer surfers and sun seekers a gloriously unspoilt hideaway with a host of big brand hotels such as Raffles and Hyatt opening or due to open very soon.
- Ba Na Hills: is a hill station and resort located in the Trường Sơn Mountains west of the city of Da Nang, in central Vietnam. The station, advertised as “the Da Lat of Danang province” by local tourism authorities, was founded in 1919 by French colonists. The colonists had built a resort to be used as a leisure destination for French tourists. Being located above 1500 metres above sea level, it has a view of the East Sea and the surrounding mountains. The Ba Na Cable Car, opened on 29 March 2013, holds the world record for longest non-stop single track cable car at 5,801 metres (19,032 ft) in length. Its latest tourist attraction is the Golden Bridge (Cầu Vàng).
Please choose our private car transfer service as below. If you would like to customize your service, please drop us an email. Our team will help you in soonest.