- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Going to Mekong Delta, you will have a chance to see the immense of rice fields, luxuriant orchards and a lot kind of fresh fruits. You will be floating on the system of rivers and canals, … I am sure that you will never forget Classic Mekong delta Tour!
- Operate: Daily
- During: 8 hours
- Pick up & drop off: located central hotels in HCMC
- Starting time: 08:00 – 08:30 am
- Enjoy around 3-hours cruise trip
- Rowing sampan in small canals
- Take a walking to visit a small village
- Discover some local workshops and coconut processing chains.
- Taste some local fresh fruits and special honey tea.
- Lunch served at a garden restaurant on Mekong Delta river bank with countryside scenery.
- Visit Vinh Trang pagoda which is an unique pagoda in Vietnam and the mixture of Vietnamese, Chinese and Cambodian architecture.
- Drive from Saigon through rice paddies and small villages to My Tho (70km ~ 1.5 hours)
- Visit Vinh Trang pagoda –one of the most beautiful and famous landmarks in the region
- Enjoy 3-hour boating & freely walking trip at Mekong Delta
- Explore The Mekong River small canals by rowing sampan
- Visit a beautiful island with many tropical orchards
- Discover how to make coconut candy and try some
- Ride a horse-cart throughout the village
- Taste local fresh fruits as well as honeybee tea
- Have lunch at a garden restaurant on river bank with countryside specialties
- Drive back to Saigon and drop at your hotel
ITINERARY OF CLASSIC MEKONG DELTA
Classic Mekong Delta Tour starts with a pick up at your hotel. We travel by road to the Mekong Delta that Vietnam’s largest rice bowl. Upon arrival in My Tho, visiting Vinh Trang pagoda which is an unique pagoda in Vietnam and the mixture of Vietnamese, Chinese and Cambodian construction. Afterward, you take a cruise around the intricate small canals in the delta region, which is a great way to observe the local lifestyle and catch a view dotted by many islands. Watch the locals go about their everyday lives, and see how they make their coconut candy, crispy rice cakes and chat to the friendly vendors about life in the Mekong Delta.
We take a short walking to get opportunities to stroll around an orchard, there are many seasonal fruits. You can enjoy wonderful traditional music while tasting some tropical fresh fruits . Visit Honey Bee farm & taste special hot tea from the farm. After feasting on a delicious lunch, come back to Ho Chi Minh City.
Drop off at your hotel at 17.00 approximately. End of services
- AC mini-van
- English speaking guide
- Boat trip in Mekong Delta Tour
- Lunch at local restaurant in Mekong Delta – specialties like elephant fish
- Seasonal Tropical Fruit
- Traditional Vietnamese Folk Song
- Entrance fees in Tour
- Mineral water (1 bottle/day tour)
- Wet tissue
- Gratuities and personal expenses
- Any other service not mentioned in the above program
- Peak season surcharge (if applicable)
- Tips & VAT
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
1st company do this small group in VietnamHigh quality as the private tripAll included in tour, no hidden costsEasy booking 24/7 servicesDaily Departure (Guaranteed)Maximum 10 persons on a groupFree wifi on carFree flow of water and wet tissuesLunch at local restaurant with set menu (7 dishes)Free boat trip, coconut fruit & other tropical fruits