You will have the opportunity to ride through rice paddies, villages, and limestone karsts, and experience the beautiful countryside. Additionally, you can enjoy an easy climb of about 500 steps to reach Mua cave, where you can capture breathtaking panoramic views and take memorable photos. We have authentic Vietnamese home-hosted meal to experience the real food of Vietnamese in the countryside.
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Our Hanoi to Ninh Binh Tours offers a comprehensive package that includes a 2-hour ride in a car or minivan from Hanoi, a Jeep or Vespa ride covering about 20 km, and about 1,5 to 2-hour boat trip through caves. During the tour, you will have the opportunity to ride through rice paddies, villages, and limestone karsts, and experience the beautiful countryside. Additionally, you can enjoy an easy climb of about 500 steps to reach Mua cave, where you can capture breathtaking panoramic views and take memorable photos. We have authentic Vietnamese home-hosted meal to experience the real food of Vietnamese in the countryside.
What sets Ninh Binh Backroad Tours apart is our focus on the journey, rather than just the destination. We want you to truly experience life like a local, engaging in cultural exchanges and hands-on experiences to get a feel for the Vietnamese way of life in the countryside. We encourage you to build cultural connections and exchanges through our journeys.
Our tour from Hanoi to Ninh Binh starts at 6:45 AM. You deserve to have a best day ever by waking up early for 3 following reasons.
- Beating the traffic jam in the city of Hanoi as we have to go through the busy city center to get to Ninh Binh, no better choice! If we leave later around 7:30 AM, it is rush hours, then it waste us 1 hour or even more to get out of the city, and if we start at 6:45, then it takes us maximum 20 minutes.
- Beating the crowd at the tourist sites as we are “early birds catch the worms”, we don’t see many people around us, we can skip the line and don’t have to waste our time for a long queue.
- Beating the heat of the day for our morning hike up to Mua cave for a fantastic fresh panorama view of the area.
Please help us to help you to have a great day just simply by waking up early “early to bed, early to rise make the men wealthy, healthy and wise”
Duration Full day
Starting time: 6:45 AM – Finishing time: 6:30 PM
Pick-up & Drop-off from your hotels in and around Hanoi Old Quarter. Otherwise we will pick you up from our Meeting Point: Hidden Gem Coffee No. 3B Hang tre Street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi ( 15 minutes before the tours start ) https://goo.gl/maps/CjZXKrDtTEB6ViZW9
Style of Tour: Join-group, however, you can order a personalized.
Group Tour Price: kid under 11 receive 30% off and kid under 5 are free. PRIVATE tour with surcharge depending on your group size, please contact us for more details.
Group size: Minimum 2 people
HIGHLIGHT: HANOI TO NINH BINH BACKROAD TOURS:
- Surround yourself in the rich history and breathtaking scenery of Vietnam.
- 2 hour scenic country road Jeep/ Vespa epic amongst the lime karsts and surrounding scenery.
- 30 minute hike for the spectacular panorama view of Ninh Binh from Mua cave.
- Experiencing the day-in-the-life of Vietnamese people in the countryside.
- Take a row boat through the UNESCO site of Tam Coc to explore magnificent caves and get up close to the region’s spectacular karst country.
- Hightlight Sites: Trang An or Tam Coc boat ride depends on the time of the year, Thai Vi ancient stone temple, Bich Dong cave and hidden mountain hike, Thung Nham, Thung Nang, Hang Mua.
HANOI TO NINH BINH BACKROAD TOURS ITINERARY:
Most of tour buses leave Hanoi for Ninh Binh around 8:00 AM that’s why we leave at 6:45. Our journey begins with a 2 hour drive in a car/ mini van from the hectic capital of Hanoi to the rural province of Ninh Binh, approximately 100 kilometers away.
On arrival, we start our morning exercise by a 30 minutes hike up and down to Mua cave to admire the spectacular panorama view of Tam Coc valley and Ngo Dong river. We then ride to Tam Coc, a new addition to UNESCO’s list of heritage sites. It is often referred to as the Halong Bay of the land due to its spectacular scenery. It is a truly wonderful sight to see. We’ll board on row boats for a 2-hour journey through caves, passing local villages along the river system of the Red River Delta. The scenery comprises of lush green rice paddies during the rice growing seasons and the surrounding limestone karsts make for a stunning backdrop, presenting many photo opportunities for the keen photographers amongst the group.
We will have lunch at a local home-hosted restaurant for an authentic Vietnamese meal. After lunch, we will start our Ninh Binh Jeep/ Vespa tour, It is definitely the best way to discover the cultural and natural beauties of Ninh Binh countryside. As you sitting in the back of our experienced drivers for a safe and fun ride throughout the area.Tthe detours of country-roads featuring with limestone karsts, towering above you as you ride along back-roads and beautiful scenery. Ninh Binh Jeep tour is an epic that you could explore through the highway and byway of this beautiful place. En route, we are passing rice paddies, farms and villages to experience the day-in-the-life of Vietnamese people. Also, we stop to visit a thousand-year-old lime-stone temple of Thai Vi. Climbing up the natural great-wall of Mua mountain and Mua cave, it is a spectacular spot to watch the spectacular panorama view of the area.
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel in and around the Hanoi OLD QUARTER.
- Hanoi – Ninh Binh round trip by car/mini van
- Tam coc or Trang An boat Trip ( 2 hours)
- Ninh Binh Jeep/Vespa tour 2.5 hours)
- Hikinng up and down Mua Cave for spectacular panorama view ( 30 minutes)
- Visiting Bich Dong temple and rugged hike in the hidden trail, if the weather is nice.
- Experienced driver
- English speaking guide
- All food and drinks ( authentic local food at the home-hosted dining experiences)
- Entrance fees & permits
No details found.
No Details Found