- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
We will cycle through many peaceful villages where few tourists come. The warmth of the local welcome can be felt, as can the culture and kindness of the Mekong people. Among pineapple farms and extensive rice fields, we will explore how to grow these valued plants. To end the trip, we will watch local people reuniting with their families as they sit down to a cozy dinner after work. We may also see local children swimming in the river.
This activity ends back at the meeting point.
What To Expect
1. Do cycling on many peaceful villages in which the villages are really authentic and not any tourists come to visit. We will see many fruit garden like jackfruit, star apple, mango, durian and the like. - We will see how local people work on farms, reunite their family and enjoy a cosy dinner with their family after working time. Moreover, we will see how children study at home and play and swimming at river with their peers.
2. We will visit cocoa farm in which we can see and understand of how to grow cocoa and make chocolate by traditional ways. In addition, we will eat and drink chocolate as well as cocoa wine/ or we will an experience of how to make a wedding vermicelli at a local farmily.
3. Beside, we will contemplate the beautiful sunset along with rural roads.
4. Having an experience of using ferry
In conclusion, if you are looking for an authentic experience to understand about life and culture of vietnamese family I strongly believe this experience will be a best choice.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Use of helmet
No details found.
No Details Found