- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Get away from the crowds and see the best of Ba Na Hills on this private tour. After pickup from your hotel, you’ll ride the famous cable car, wander across the famous Golden Bridge, explore Linh Ung Pagoda, Loc Uyen Garden, and Quan Am Pavilion, and feast on an authentic Vietnamese buffet. With your English-speaking guide leading the way, you’ll get so much out of this full-day adventure.
- Hassle-free transfers to and from your Da Nang or Hoi An hotel
- Ride the world-record-setting Ba Na Hills Cable Car (ticket included)
- Walk across the Golden Bridge, explore French gardens, and more
- Your English-speaking guide makes all transfers and experiences worry-free
We offer free pick up from Da Nang City and we also pick up our guests in other places with a reasonable fee.
1. Ba Na Hills
Coming to Ba Na hills station, you will move on going to the top of BaNa Hills by the cable car which holds 4 of the World Records. Arriving at Gare Marseille station, we will drop off by L'Jardin D'Amour and visit Tinh Tam Garden, visit a 100-year-old pomelo tree and listen to the story about it, and Old Villas Then we will visit the Golden Bridge which is no less than an iconic architectural wonder that envisages the sash-like route across the heaven. Then we continue to explore Linh Ung Pagoda, Loc Uyen Garden, and Quan Am Pavilion After that, you will take the cable car to get the visit Nui Chua Peak of Ba Na hills with French village, Fantasy Park. Have a buffet lunch with more than 100 dishes.
2. Golden Bridge:
A famous must-visit attraction in Ba Na Hills - Da Nang city. The Golden Bridge is no less than an iconic architectural wonder that envisages the sash-like route across the heaven. Our tour guide will show you the bridge and the story behind it, and with your free time in the afternoon, you can have more time to take beautiful picture with this amazing Golden Bridge.
3. Sun World Ba Na Hills
You will have free time to enjoy games at Fantasy Park with adventurous and thrilling games like: Vong Quay Tinh Yeu, Skiver Pilot, Fierce Race Track, Ghost House, … Discovering Wax Museum where displays more than 40 waxs of celebrities like singers, actors, scientists, presidents (self-expenses ticket). Exploring French Village at Sun World Ba Na Hills is a replica of classical and romantic France in our fantasy, through a string of peculiar architectural clusters: the square, cathedral, town, village and inns. Enjoy the show of European and American artists.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
English speaking tour guide
Ba Na Hills Cable Car 2-way ticket
Wax Museum ticket, prize-winning games
Services not mentioned in inclusion
No Details Found