- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- An experiential tour to explore the nature. -
- The guide with extensive experience and rich knowledge about Bach Ma National Park. -
- Join a trekking tour to explore Bach Ma National Park to enjoy one of the beautiful landscapes of Hue. -
- Feel the beautiful scenery at Hai Vong Dai summit with an altitude of more than 1400m. -
- Conquer the adventure trekking route through the collection of 5 natural lakes to Do Quyen waterfall.
06h30: PICK UP AT HOI AN
07H30: PICK UP AT DA NANG Our driver pick up tourists at Da Nang hotel and meet our guide at Bach Ma National Park to start the trekking tour 1 day.
09H30: CHECKIN BACH MA NATIONAL PARK GATE Exploring Bach Ma National Park, travelers cannot ignore the tranquil beauty of Ngu Ho Lake, which is 2 kilometers trekking to achieve 5 different lakes at different levels. After that we continue trekking ahead to visit Do Quyen Waterfall. The waterfall flows down a steep cliff about 300m high. On top of it, travelers will find themselves lost to the pure chill air, the bird songs, and the secluded scenery. Picnic lunch. Continue to Vong Hai Dai - the highest point in Bach Ma National Park. This place is ideal to get the panorama view of Lang Co beach, Hai Van pass, Truoi lake, Cau Hai lagoon, and Chan May port.
End of the journey, back to the started point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- New air conditioner vehicles English speaking guide
- Entrance ticket to Bach Ma National Park
- Picnic lunch meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Tour activities as mentioned in the itinerary
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees
- Domestic Travel insurance
Meals and drinks not mentioned in tour itinerary
Tips for guides and drivers
No Details Found