- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Calypso Cruises are the two newest members of The Luxury Collection of Oriental Sails JSC. This cruise features 20 spacious cabins with at least 20.5m2/each, especially with an extremely fun outdoor swimming pool for free. Calypso Cruises are a great choice with timeless experiences on both Ha Long Bay and Lan Ha Bay to discover the wonder of the world that we want to share with you.
DAY 1: TUAN CHAU – HA LONG BAY – LAN HA BAY (L/D)
12:15 – 13:00 From Tuan Chau wharf, Tuan Chau island of Ha Long city, we go to Calypso Cruise by small boat. A warmly welcome drinks will be served upon arrival the cruise then has a short time for check in proceeds: get a brief introduction and safety guidelines then check in
Have lunch while cruising in the magnificent Ha Long Bay, admiring the fascinating nature, then anchor at Lan Ha Bay area.
15:00 Join a guide to explore hidden parts of the bay, the area of Dark and Bright cave where to goes through the cave, under the mountain to a lake which is formed by a Karst – well like a dragon eye inside the mountain. This is a very beautiful sight that visitors like the most. You share a sampan with other tourists with a local rower OR taking a kayak on your own.
Return to Calypso Cruises for changing swimming suits then join swimming time in the sea or at the swimming pool on sundeck.
17:00 Enjoy happy hours with various drinks on discounts, try swimming pool and charming the bay with our handsome bartenders. Sun set can be seen from the sundeck if it is a lucky day.
18:00 Take part in a cooking demonstration and food décor with our Chef.
19:00 Join dinner at Calypso Cruises restaurant.
20:30 – 22:00 Time of relaxation after a day on sundeck, leisure in room for watching films, sing karaoke in restaurant or go to tender for squid fishing with cruise staffs.
Overnight in Lan Ha Bay.
DAY 2: VỊNH LAN HẠ – TUAN CHAU WHARF (B, L)
06:00-06:30 Welcome a new day with amazing dawn on the Legendary Gulf of Tonkin. Refresh your body & soul by a Tai-chi lesson on sundeck.
06:30 – 7:30 Have a breakfast in the restaurant.
07:30 Then you take a bus route for about 20 minutes on Cat Ba Island from Gia Luan Pier to visit Trung Trang Grotto, a special place to save the significant of Karst in millions years. During the travel, you will be immersed in the wild fresh natural scenery of Cat Ba National Park.
8:45 – 9:00 Return to Calypso Cruises for shower.
9:30 Check out of your room.
9:30 – 10:30 An early lunch will be severd.
10:30 -10:45 After paid the bills, a small boat will take all of us to Tuan Chau wharf.
11:15 – 11:30 Calypso cruises end at Tuan Chau wharf.
We have policy for children with condition: 1 child shares cabin with 2 adults and ages of children are counted based on year of birth:
– Children 0 – 5 years old: free of charge => sharing foods with parents
– Children 6 – 11 years old: charge 75% of an adult
– Children > 11 years old: charge 100%Ages of children are counted based on year of birth.
*** Opposite rooms, side-by-side rooms, extra mattresses (maximum 01 mattress/ 01 room) are available on request.
New Year Eve Gala Dinner Compulsory: 35USD/person
WHAT TO TAKE
We suggest a small, lightweight daypack for cameras, extra film, bottled water, swimming gear, insect repellents, original passports, credit card and cash.
– Passenger’s passport is required to bring along the trip for overnight registration
– Passenger’s personal information is required to send to reservation before departure
– The above cruise itinerary is subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice.
– The meals were mentioned above may be changed to set menu if clients are less than 25 people
– Promotion might be applied, inclusions and exclusions might be changed – you will be informed of changes upon booking.
– Absolutely follow the instructions of the guide when kayaking
– For safety reasons, these below passengers are not highly recommended to do overnight cruise in Ha Long Bay:
Person with disability: physical or sensory
Person who has symptoms of hallucinations, sleepwalking, fear of being enclosed, epilepsy…
Person who is older than 80
Person who is overweight (>120kg)
– For the purpose of environmental protection, Ha Long Bay is PROHIBITED to use/carry plastic bags and bottles, one use plastic bottle. If you intentionally violate, you will be refused service and may be fine according to Notice No. 475/TB-UBND of Quang Ninh province and Notice No.370/BQLVHL/NVNC.
– You absolutely abide by the Rules – Regulations of Calypso Cruises
+ Meal as indicated in the itinerary
+ Luxury deluxe room (double, single, twin room)
+ Tour guide
+ Practice Tai Chi with expert teacher
+ Free Internet Wi-Fi in public area
+ All entrance fees
+ Welcome drinks and Goodbye with Vietnamese tea
+ A reasonable water bottle in bus (with shuttle bus service) and in room 1 bottle / 1 person
+ Cooking demonstration traditional spring roll (Nem)
+ Outdoor activities:
+ Rowing sampan with a local rower
+ Kayak – get your hand on kayaking by yourselves
+ Free swimming pool on sundeck
+ Swimming in the sea upon on weather permitted
+ Transfer by small boat as itinerary
– Private vehicle/ shuttle bus
– Other personal expenses as indicated in the itinerary
– Food for babies under 6 years old (count on year of birth)
No Details Found