- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Get to know the food scene in Da Nang on a walking tour with a guide who introduces you to items you might not find if you explored on your own. You'll visit several food venues, from restaurants to shops to a local living room, to sample items like Vietnamese barbecue and seafood.
- Learn from a guide about each dish, how it's made, and how to eat it
- Tastings may include noodles, rice cracker pizzas, savory pancakes, pork skewers, banh mi sandwich, and dessert
- All food and drinks during the tour, including alcohol, are provided
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people
This activity ends back at the meeting point.
What To Expect
The tour starts at 5pm in the city center near the Dragon Bridge. From there, your guide will lead you through the heart of the city to various food locales. A brief walk between the different food spots lets you soak in the city atmosphere while getting ready for the next tasty dish. The walking between each spot is 5-10 minutes depending on what's next. At each spot, you'll learn about the dish, how it's made, why it's famous in Da Nang and most importantly, how to eat it! Food selections vary by tour, but always focus on things unique to Da Nang, like rice cakes, noodles, rice cracker pizzas, savory pancakes, BBQ meat skewers, banh mi sandwiches, and seafood.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Please bring a rain jacket from October to January
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
All food on tour
Unlimited beer, wine, and soft drinks
Coffee and/or Tea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
No Details Found