- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Nha Trang City is known not only for its romantic beauty of blue sea and white sand but also for many beautiful landscapes, historical sites, waterfalls and plentiful of good foods. Welcome to this trip we will bring all that special things to you, this tour will take you on beautiful countryside, Traditional jobs wil be passed Rice field , Pagoda, Woode Bridge, Rice Paper Making, Mat Making..., waterfalls activities like sightseeing,swimming, Trekking and jumping at waterfall
Highlights of Trip:
❤️ Swimming, Jumping and Trekking at Ba Ho waterfall We will pick you up from your hotel in Nha Trang center and heading to BaHo waterfall, on the way we enjoy so beautiful landscapes around 30 minutes will reach BaHo which main place we will visit. So we will start to trek up around 1km to reach 1st Lake, you have fee time to swim, Jumping and relaxing. You also can keep hiking up to the 2nd & 3rd Lake to explore all special of waterfall. Don't forget to bring camera to take great photos.
Hotel in Nha Trang
Pick up from Airport pay extra 25usd
What To Expect
1.Tong Lam Lo Son Temple Lot
Located on Da Lo Mount, Tong Lam Lo Son Pagoda or Da Lo Pagoda was founded a long time ago in 1957 in Khanh Hoa Province by Superior Buddhist monk Thich Chanh Ky. During historic ups and downs, Superior Buddhist monk Thich Trung Thi restored the pagoda in 2002. After 10 years, the restoration with a cost of over VND20 billion completed. The most significant structure is the giant concrete statue, 44m high. Venerable Thich Trung Thi says built in 1954 on over five hectares the pagoda was rebuilt in 2002. The giant concrete statue began to be created in 2009 at the cost of over VND6 billion. Attractive tourist destination Tong Lam Lo Son Pagoda is not only a place for religious practice of Buddhists but also an attractive tourist destination. Together with other well-known religious destinations such as Long Son Pagoda and Mountain Church, Tong Lam Lo Son Pagoda with Vietnam’s largest Buddha statue located by the national road has become a popular place for all buddhists and visitor
2.Ba Ho Waterfall
Ba Ho Waterfall – A romantic eco-tourism site in Nha Trang If you are a nature lover, Ba Ho Waterfall will be an ideal destination which has a unique and poetic natural setting for you to explore. It is located in Phu Huu Village, Ninh Ich commune, Ninh Hoa District, Khanh Hoa Province. This well-known tourist attraction is about 25 kilometers away from the center of Nha Trang City. Ba Ho Waterfall originates from the stream on the top of Hon Son – which is 660 meters high and more than 10 kilometers long. This area possesses a unique primeval forest ecosystem with a system of small cascades flowing all year round, forming a group of 3 lakes located at different heights.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund. Traveler Photos
A/C Van/Car, guide, 500ml bottle of drinking water, Entrance Fee
- Personal expenses
No Details Found