- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Phu Quoc is Vietnam’s largest island, located in the Gulf of Thailand. On this full-day tour, explore the north of the island, including the Phu Quoc National Park. Experience local life on the island as you tour the villages, farms, and artisan factories; learn how local products such as Sim wine, honey, and fish sauce are made; and admire views from Cape Ganh Dau and Vung Bau Beach.
- Stunning views and photo opportunities in the Phu Quoc National Park
- Watch artisan demonstrations of Sim wine, honey, and fish sauce
- Delicious Vietnamese-style lunch at a local restaurant
- Convenient hotel pickup and round-trip transport from Phu Quoc
Departure Point: Clients hotel in Duong Dong Town Dates: See Availability Return point: Clients hotel in Duong Dong Town
What To Expect
2.Phu Quoc Bee Farm
Grand World Phú Quốc (Pass By)
On the way back - we will take you to Grand World (for those who wish to be dropped off or stop at Grand World Entertainment Theme Center, please inform our guide) – Note that the entrance ticket would be paid on your own and after that, you can return by Vinpearl operated shuttle bus (check schedule – own arrangement). Otherwise, our guide would return you to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
Extra: 5 USD/pax pick-up & drop-off from Ong Lang/Ganh Gio area
Extra: 7 USD/pax for pick-up & drop-off from Cua Can area
- Extra: 9 USD/pax for pick-up & drop-off from Vũng Bầu/Vinpearl/ Bãi Thơm/Gành Dầu/ Hàm Ninh area
- Extra: 9 USD/pax for pick-up & drop-off from Marriot Hotel Area (JW Marriot, Premier Residence, Premier Village, New world, Paralia…)
- If your hotel is outside the center of Phu Quoc, we would inform you of the exact additional cost for pick-up & drop-off applied for your group once we get your hotel address. In case you do not want the pick-up, you could go directly to our meeting point in Duong Dong town
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Round-trip transfer for hotels in Phu Quoc island center
Personal expenses, drinks
Other services not mentioned in the program
No Details Found