- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
With European architecture and a resort-like atmosphere, Dalat lies about 100 miles (160 kilometers) west of Nha Trang. With this private day trip, let someone else take care of the driving and planning, and visit Dalat stress-free. Check out the city’s colonial and Vietnamese architecture, visit a local restaurant for lunch, and return to your hotel in Nha Trang in time for dinner.
- A private day trip to Dalat from Nha Trang
- Don’t stress about packing food: Restaurant lunch included
- Visit architectural sights: churches, train stations, the “crazy house”
- Private tour ensures personalized attention from your guide
Meeting And Pickup
Liberty Central Nha Trang9 Biệt Thự, Lộc Thọ, Nha Trang, Khánh Hòa 650000, Vietnam
This activity ends back at the meeting point.
We can pick up travelers at starting point or their hotel
What To Expect
Note : The day tour private car sightseeing dalat run minimum 4 clients. 7:00 a.m Our guide will pick you up and depart from your Hotel to Dalat (3 hours) 10:15 a.m Arriving Garden (take photos) 11:30 a.m Visit Crazy House (top 10 strangest house ) 12:30 a.m Lunch at Ngoc Duy Restaurant. 13:45 Visit old railway station (its was design in 1932 by French architects Moncet & Reveron, open in 1938) 14:30 Visit St. -Visit Domain Church. The Domaine de Marie is a Catholic convent in Da Lat construction in 1940 15:00 Take photo Stairway 15:45 After Dalat Sightseeing our driver will transfer you back to your hotel in Nha Trang (3 hours). 19:00 p.m End of the trip at your Hotel
Hang Nga guesthouse popularly known as the “Crazy House” is an unconventional building designed and constructed by Vietnamese architect Dang Viet Nga in Dalat The building's overall design resembles a giant tree, incorporating sculptured design elements representing natural forms such as animals, mushrooms, spider webs and caves. Its architecture, comprising complex, organic, non-rectilinear shapes, has been described as expressionist. Since its opening in 1990, the building has gained recognition for its unique architecture, being highlighted in numerous guidebooks and listed as one of the world's ten most “bizarre” buildings.
3.Domaine de Marie Church
The Domaine de Marie is a Catholic convent in Da Lat, Vietnam The church's history goes back to its initial construction in 1940 and is French and Vietnamese style of architecture. It is part of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Da Lat and contains a nunnery which operates schooling for local children.
Join us on this drive from Nha Trang to Da Lat through the famous Khanh Le Mountain Pass (Omega Pass), which is one of the longest and most spectacular passes in the country. On the way we will make a few stops that ensure you make the most of this day and get to know Vietnam a little bit better.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Entrace Fees, Tax
English Speaking Guide
- Travel Insurance, Personal Expenses.
No Details Found