- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
TOUR PROGRAM :
8:00/13:00:Our guide pick you up at your hotel in Da Nang or Hoi An City . Transfer to the Marble Mountains consisting of five marble and limestone hills – the five mountains are named after the five elements: Metal, Water, Wood, Fire and Earth. You will be rewarded by the great city and ocean view and explore the natural caves, discovering the many hidden secrets of this amazing place and visit the holy pagoda.
Next Stop is Lady Buddha Statue, the tallest in Viet Nam facing the sea.
Continue our Trip to The Top of Son Tra peninsula, we ride off-the-beaten-track toward peak to visit the former heliport and radar station built by American air force in the past, these are the best locations to capture panoramic views of local fishing village and Pacific Ocean. If we are lucky, we will meet the endangered colorful monkeys, This is a fun ride on paved roads through pristine jungle to admire the beauty of nature.
12:30/17:30:Return to your hotel in Da Nang or Hoi An City
Hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang city
What To Expect
The Marble Mountains
Visit the holy pagodas and explore the natural caves where used to be a hospital to treat Vietnamese wounded soldiers and Viet Cong hiding during America war – Enjoy the stunning views from summit of mountain and admire a cluster of 5 small mountains following 5 important elements of universe : water, fire, wood, earth and metal. – Visit the family Traditional Marble Handicraft carving at marble village to experience how local people are so skillful.
Son Tra Mountain
Explore the US the heliport base, radar station built during the Vietnam war on the top of Monkey Mountain. This is the best way to experience this dynamic and funtastic city.
67 Metres high Buddha Statue . Giant Lady Buddha Statue, the tallest in Viet Nam. Lady Buddha is located at Linh Ung Pagoda on Son Tra Peninsula in Da Nang. The statue is situated on the mountains facing the sea. There are 17 floors in the statue, each floor has an altar with 21 Buddha statues which have different shapes, facial expressions and postures.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
English Speaking Tourguide
- Meals, Drinks & Personal Expenses
No Details Found