- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Our day trip leads you to the famous Halong Bay and through the most attractive areas of the Tonkin Golf. Our well-designed cruising route offers you an excellent opportunity to see the most beautiful high points, in and around the water of the World Heritage site, in a very relaxed way. You witness the tranquil beauty and breathtaking scenery from sundeck of a comfortably traditional junk, from which you can enjoy the bay landscapes.
- Scenic drive through the Red River Delta.
- Stunning view from traditional junk.
- Six hours cruise in the World Natural Heritage Site of Halong Bay.
- Fabulous seafood lunch (vegetarian menu available if clients inform us at least 4 hours before they arrive the Port) onboard while cruising among thousands of islets.
- Sunbathing on board.
- Explore limestone cave with gorgeous stalactites and stalagmites by bamboo boat.
AM: We come to pick you up at your hotel from 8h20 – 9h00 for 2.5 hours bus ride through the country side of the Red River Delta to Ha Long City. Water buffaloes, paddy fields (rice transplanting time: February and June) and daily Vietnamese farmer life are on both sides of the way.
PM: Arrive in Halong City around noon, we board a traditional wooden junk and start the cruising trip to the centre of the bay. Fresh seafood lunch (vegetable menu available) is served while the boat is gliding out. Get ready for exotic photos and absorbing the most magnificent natural splendors, limestone bedrocks and sheer cliffs of tiny islands highlighted with fanciful names: Fighting Cocks (symbol of Halong Bay), Incense Burner, and Thumb. The boat will move to Luon Cave area, a water cave for kayaking, rowing bamboo boat to discover this area by your own way. After that, keep cruising to the most beautiful Sung Sot cave and relax on Titov Island where you enjoy swimming on sand beach. Continue to enjoy this relaxing cruise on the way back to Ha Long harbor, our waiting vehicle transfers you back to Hanoi. Free for transfer back on new highway express road. Trip ends at your hotel around 20h30pm.
What to bring:
- Original passport
- Shorts and T-shirt or warm clothes in winter (travel light)
- Camera, sunglasses and sun creams
- Cash for drinks (beer, wine) on boat
- Transfer Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi by shuttle bus with A/C and one way Halong – Hanoi by new highway express road. (Pick-up/ drop-off transfer at all Hanoi hotels with location in the Old Quarter).
- English speaking guide.
- All entrance fees, bamboo boat.
- 06 hours cruising (including Sung Sot cave ).
- One bottle of water on bus.
- Seafood lunch on boat (vegetarian menu available if the client(s) required at least 4 hours before the bus reaches the port).
- Drinks, personal expenses and other things not clearly mentioned in the included list.
No Details Found