- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Travelers short on time in Central Vietnam can explore one of its finest historic attractions, the UNESCO-listed Hue Imperial City, on an easy day trip from Danang. History enthusiasts will love the many palaces, tombs, pagodas, and other Hue Dynasty structures in the ancient city. Learn more about its history on a guided group tour.
- Refuel with an included Vietnamese lunch
- An easy way to travel to Hue for the day
- Transfers will be provided from central Danang
- Entry fees to the historic sites are included
Meeting And Pickup
- We provide free pick-up/ drop-off transfer for travelers who stay in Da Nang City Center - To travelers who do not require pick-up, the meeting point is "Novotel Danang Premier Han River" - 36 Bach Dang street, Da Nang City, Vietnam
This activity ends back at the meeting point.
- We provide free pick-up/ drop-off transfer for travelers who stay in Da Nang City Center - To travelers who do not stay in Da Nang City Center, the meeting point is "Novotel Danang Premier Han River" - 36 Bach Dang street, Da Nang City, Vietnam
What To Expect
- 7:30 AM – 8:30 AM Driver and guide pick you up from your hotel, depart to Hue city 9:30 AM Arrive in Hue, you will visit Khai Dinh Tomb – the most beautiful royal tombs of Nguyen Dynasty’s Kings.
- 12:30 Having lunch and taking a break in restaurant
- 13:30 We will continue visiting: - Thien Mu Pagoda, Hue's oldest and most beautiful pagoda, considered as the symbol of religion and spirit of Hue people. - Hue Citadel: which was recognized by UNESCO as World Cultural Heritage in 1993. Experienced many vicissitudes of history, Hue Citadel is still long-lasting and remain the cherished values. Learn about the 13 Nguyen dynasty kings ruled for over 140 years
- 17:30 Transfer back to your hotel. End of services. Goodbye and see you again!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Sight-seeings mentioned entrance fees
Dedicated tour guide
Other personal expenses
No Details Found