Experience the magic of Ha Long Bay in just one day on this day cruise, which includes lunch, a welcome drink, and a sunset party. You’ll spend your day exploring some of the prettiest areas in the bay, including sea caves and Titov Island. You’ll also get the chance to do a bit of kayaking at no extra cost.
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Offering a fun-filled day trip of up to 7,5 hours with many activities, La Casta Daily Cruise is a new and ideal choice for travelers who have limited time to experience the best of Halong Bay, especially friend, couple and family holidays. During the journey, La Casta Daily Cruise will take you in the most beautiful landscapes of the World Heritage Site – Halong bay including Sung Sot Cave, Luon cave, and Titov Island which are included in a 2-day itinerary of other cruises. Together with a dedicated team and a high-quality reliable service, your vacation with La Casta Daily Cruise will be memorable experiences that you won’t easily forget.
- Admire stunning scenery with thousands of limestone mountains at Halong Bay
- Explore the secrets of Vietnamese cuisine with buffet on board
- Explore Sung Sot Cave – one of the biggest caves in the bay
- Go kayaking in Luon cave
- Enjoy the panoramic view of Ha Long Bay while climbing to the top of Titop island
- Great chance to join in interesting activities on board like Outdoor Jacuzzi, sunset party, relax and admire the sunset at Halong bay.
Meeting And Pickup
Tuần Châu Harbor / Tuan Chau PortPhường Ngọc Châu, Tuần Châu, Thành phố Hạ Long, Quảng Ninh, Vietnam
This activity ends back at the meeting point.
FOR THE GUESTS BOOK TOUR FROM HANOI WITH TRANSFER: We will pick up customers at hotel inside Old Quarter or Hanoi Opera House if outside between 7h00 AM to 7h15 AM.
10:00: Upon arrival at Tuan Chau harbour, you will check-in and get on board the cruise then starts a trip to discover the World Heritage.
10:30: Enjoy welcome drink. The cruise departs from Tuan Chau harbor for a joyful journey to discover the beauty of the world heritage Ha Long Bay. Along the way, you will have chance to pass through the grandeur of the legendary bay with thousands of limestone islands such as: Dog Rock, Duck Rock and especially Thumb Rock – a beautiful limestone islet rising from sea water in the shape of a giant thumb. Mother Nature has put Thumb Rock here to send a message of goodness to every passenger cruising in the ancient bay.
12:00: Have a huge buffet lunch with variety of dishes including seafood and Vietnamese traditional food.
13:00: Stop at Bo Hon Island. Our tour guide will take you to Sung Sot Cave/Surprising Cave, the largest and the most beautiful cave in Halong Bay. After about 200 steps under forest canopy, the entrance of the cave shows up. A paradise of appear in front of you. You will discover the cave in about 45 minutes before getting back to the cruise (For other tourists whom can’t walk much, you can stay on cruise, chilling out on the sundeck).
14:00: Say goodbye to Sung Sot Cave, cruise heads to Luon Cave. In this area, it’s time for you to heat up with kayaking (about 30 minutes kayaking)
15:00: Stop at Titov Island. On this small island, you can climb halfway up the mountain to enjoy a panoramic view of Ha Long Bay. Looking down from high above gives you a wonderful sensation; at the same time offers you a spectacular view of every corner of the bay.
16:00: After that, you will get back to cruise and ready for our Sunset Party. Vietnamese tea, fresh fruits and snacks will be served when you’re relaxing on the sundeck or in the Jacuzzi.
On the way back, cruise will pass by Hoa Cuong area, one of the most beautiful spots in the bay.
17:30-18:00: Arrive in Tuan Chau port. End of the trip. Thank you for choosing La Casta Daily Cruise for your holiday in Vietnam. See you in the next journey!
Note: Due to operation or weather conditions, itineraries and food may change without prior notice. Thank you for your kind understanding!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- Pick Up at Old Quarter Area by Limousine Transfer (For Tour from HANOI)
- Pick Up/Drop Off at Tuan Chau Marina (For Tour from Halong Bay)
- Welcome drink and Sunset Tea on boat
- 07 hours explore Halong Bay on Luxury 5 Star Cruise
- English speaking guide in-house
- Buffet Vietnamese Seafood Lunch on boat
- Entrance Fees for Halong Bay, Sung Sot Cave & Titop Island
- Kayaking or Rowing Boat, Swimming or Climbing, Photo Hunting
Beverages, Personal Expenses and Tips
Holiday Surcharge ( Christmas -New Year -Vnamese New Year )
No Details Found