- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
The Lan Ha Bay day tour from Cat Ba Island offers a distinctive itinerary on a spacious cruise, featuring a plethora of outdoor activities such as kayaking, swimming, snorkeling, and jumping. This tour stands out for its longest route to the less touristy area of Lan Ha Bay - Ha Long Bay, and its departure from Beo Wharf. Guests will have the opportunity to indulge in kayaking and swimming in the most picturesque area of Lan Ha Bay, followed by a delectable lunch of fresh seafood and Vietnamese dishes. The tour is facilitated by a friendly staff and a humorous local tour guide, ensuring a memorable experience. The group size is limited to under 45 people, despite the boat's capacity of 99 people.
8:00 am Pick up from Cat Ba Express office No. 191, 1/4 (Mot Thang Tu) street, Cat Ba town.
What To Expect
8:00 am Pick up from Cat Ba Express office at No. 191, 1/4 (Mot Thang Tu) street, and hotels in the area of 1/4 (Mot Thang Tu) street - Tung Dinh - Nui Ngoc. If you stay out of this area, kindly contact us for the most convenient pick-up point.
Lan Ha Bay
8:15 Check-in Serenity Premium Cruise, enjoy welcome drinks and friendly smiles from our crew.
Cai Beo Floating Village
8:30 The trip starts! Our captain steers the cruise slowly, and the poetic scenery of Cai Beo ancient fishing village constantly appears with floating houses lying along the mountainside. You will be surprised at the peaceful beauty of this 7,000-year-old village. It's time to learn more about the local fishers, their daily life, and the cultural values shared by our experienced guides.
Lan Ha Bay
The cruise moves further into the core of bay where you can't help but be amazed by the gift of Mother Nature: a large bay area, the phenomenal emerald water embracing hundreds of rocky islands of various sizes and shapes.
Dark & Light Cave
10:15 The boat anchors at DARK CAVE AND BRIGHT CAVE area ( Sang – Toi Cave). Located in the border region between Halong Bay and Lan Ha Bay, this is surely one of the best places for kayaking. Let’s spend one and a half hour doing kayaking to discover stunning limestone structure and interesting natural habitat there.
Lan Ha Bay
12:30 Lunch served with Cat Ba fresh seafood and Vietnamese tradition food. Kindly inform us if you have speacial request for food vegetarian.
Ba Trai Dao
13:30 The boat moves to the Ba Trai Dao Beach area (Three Peach Islets) where you expect to see white sandy beaches and charming mountain scenery, swim among the cleanest part of Lan Ha Bay, snorkeling (snorkeling activity depends on the tide level and weather condition).
Lan Ha Bay
15:00 The cruise heads back to harbour by different route wehre you can keep admiring the romantic landscape of Lan Ha Bay. 16:00 Sunset Party.
17:00 Arrive at Beo wharf, say “Goodbye Lan Ha bay”, ends up an unforgetable trip.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- Round trip transfer from your hotel in Cat Ba town
- Comfortable cruise
- Entrance ticket, sightseeing ticket
- Lunch on cruise
- Experienced and professional tour guide, English speaking guide on boat
- Kayak, swimming
- Drinks at bar
No Details Found