- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Experience three microclimates in Vietnam, and check out some amazing views, with this private motorcycle ride between Nha Trang and Dalat. You can choose either direction you’d like to travel in. Your guide will pick you up at your hotel, and then get on your way to explore paddy fields, see how villagers weave mats, ride into the mountains, and much more that you most likely would not find on your own.
- Hotel pickup is provided for ease
- Choose which direction you’d like to travel
- Enjoy provided lunch and beverages to keep you fueled
- Visit several areas that you wouldn’t find on your own
Meeting And Pickup
You can head directly to the meeting point, or request pickup
This activity ends back at the meeting point.
We provide car and van pick-up, if you need service from Cam Ranh airport or somewhere specific please contact us so that we can accommodate you.
What To Expect
Dalat Railway Station
Your guides will pick you up from your hotel. On the way, we’ll stop at local villages to visit and see. You will go across the river on a wooden bridge made by the local people. Stop at a rice paddy field where your guide will explain how a paddy field operates. See how villagers weave mats, make chopsticks, bind the traditional palm-leaf conical hats (Non La), and manufacture rice paper and noodles. From here we continue on highway 723 to see sugar cane being grown and harvested, ẹnjoy some fresh sugar cane. Onwards we visit a Raglai village where you will learn about the customs and traditions of these minority people. From here we ride up into the mountains to an approximate height of 1700 meters. The cool mountain air will invigorate you and don’t forget to take photographs along the way. You will have ridden through many coffee plantations and understand more about the cultivation and production of the crop. In Dalat we explain to you why it is the honeymoon capital of Vietnam as well as the French influence that means that some call the town “The Small Paris”. You will get the chance to explore some of the thousands of greenhouses that line the hills growing beautiful flowers and vegetables. Make sure you see the Dragon pagoda, truly an amazing sight and tour end at Dalat. Once in Dalat you have options to stay, ride back to Nha Trang or meet other onward transport connections.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. f it’s canceled due toI poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- Beverages, Lunch, Guide/Driver
- Other expenses which are not mentioned above
No Details Found