- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Explore Saigon by the most popular form of transportation in Vietnam, a motorbike. Experience the hidden alleys and key landmarks of Ho Chi Minh City's city center. This is a chance to escape explore beyond the tourist areas and see the city through a local's eyes. Your tour includes hotel pickup and drop-off as well as a Vietnamese coffee.
- Explore the city of Saigon on a city tour by motorbike
- Discover key landmarks in District 1 and make a cup of Vietnamese coffee
- Zip around District 5 to explore Chinatown and Binh Tay Market
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Hotel, villa, apartment, house, any location requested by customers
What To Expect
This tour begins with pickup at your Saigon hotel, where you don a helmet and hop on a motorbike behind a driver/guide. Weave through the morning streets as Saigon wakes up: see street sweepers moving through the city, street vendors selling breakfast to locals, and motorbikes zipping through crowded roundabouts.
Stop at Saigon highlights including Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral, the Saigon Central Post Office, and Independence Palace. Then visit the Nguyen Thien Thuat to see what life was like in the 1960s and today.
Continue to the biggest flower market in Saigon, where motorbikes squeeze through narrow alleys, and spot local landmarks along the way. Stop at an 80-year-old coffee shop to learn to make your own Saigonese coffee.
Then head to Binh Tay Market, in District 5, and see everything from street paintings, to book markets, and fashionable neighborhoods. See the stilt houses of the city's slums on your way to Ben Thanh Market.
This tour concludes with drop-off at your hotel.
Scooter Saigon Tours
Our talented guide with the motorbike picks you up at your hotel (or any location requested by you). After a short talk about the tour program and making sure you are ok on the motorbike, we weave around the main streets and narrow alleyways to see 7 districts, lots of must-see attractions, 11 markets, and many interesting things of the city. Firstly, we stop at tourist attractions including Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral and Saigon Central Post Office. Then we drive along Independence Palace, War Remnants Museum, and Turtle Lake. Head to Thich Quang Duc Memorial where you listen to the mysterious story about the unburned heart. Then we drive to Nguyen Thien Thuat apartment building since the 1960s to learn more about the real local life which is totally different from what you see in the city center. After that, we drive to Ho Thi Ky - the biggest wholesale flower market and Cambodian market hidden in alleyways to see thousands of colorful flowers and many strange things. We stop at an 80-year coffee shop hidden in an alley to learn how to make "Vot" coffee, interact with the nice owner, enjoy a drink and chat leisurely with your guides as friends. Arriving in China Town in District 5, we visit Binh Tay Market, Thien Hau Temple and have a drive around brilliant gems including fashion street, painting street, medicine street, electronic market, fabric market, lantern market, fruit market, bird market. On the way back, we show you stilt houses in slum areas along Saigon channels. The scene reflects a sharp contrast between the poor and the rich in the city. Ben Thanh market is the last attraction in the journey. The guide returns you to the hotel. It is time to say goodbye, tour ends but memories last forever.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Other language speaking tour guide are on request
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- Free hotel pick-up and drop off in District 1, 3, 5, 10
- English speaking driver guide Motorbike and helment
- Bottle of water
- Rain poncho (if needed)
- Pictures from your tour (emailed to you later)
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Private transportation
3 USD/person paid directly to the guide if pick up out of District 1, 3, 5, 10
No Details Found