- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
When you don't speak the local language, ensuring that the food you order is vegan can be very difficult. Delve into Ho Chi Minh's diverse culinary scene on a vegan food tour that breaks down the language barrier and reveals vegan delights that you may otherwise have missed. In addition to sampling Vietnamese food minus the meat, you'll get an insider's perspective on Saigon's culture and history.
- Discover Ho Chi Minh's culinary scene without the meat on a vegan food tour
- Break down the language barrier and get an insider's perspective of the city from a local guide
- Sample Vietnamese specialities that you may othrerwise have missed
- Get around the sprawling capital city without the worry of getting lost
Location Name: Your hotel or specific place in district 1, 3 Return Location: At your hotel or specific place in district 1, 3. If your place is not there, please let us know, we will discuss it.
What To Expect
Meet & Greet Your personal English speaking tour guide will be waiting at your hotel lobby to meet and greet. We will do a quick instruction on how to drive safely and what you need to do in the back of our scooters.
Local Vegetable Restaurant The first part, of course we will take you to two diverse local’s restaurants where you can taste almost special dishes that you only thought will not be served in veggie-foods in Vietnam, however its tastes are similar to normal dishes and our friendly tour-guides will explain about the cultural significance of each dish.
Hotpot time Next, the guides will take you to experience the most popular Vietnamese food traditions: “Lẩu - hotpot". It includes seaweed soup, tofu and mushrooms in a clay pot with soy sauce, sautéed morning glory and more
Saigon Nightlife You will probably get full at this point. Therefore, we will slow down to see the nightlife of Saigon, to experience the atmosphere what it is like to be a Vietnamese. Here, you may experience some stories about local’s life or even though giving you some suggestion about where should you visit in Vietnam.
Vietnamese Coffee & Desserts Are you full now, cause we still got our last stop for the dessert. Let's try some Vietnamese sweet desserts that will leave a great taste and impression about our cuisine.
Back to hotel We will drive you back to your hotel. Tour ends.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Infants must sit on laps
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Transport by private scooter
Use of helmet
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if outside of district 1, district 3, we will have a small surcharge
No Details Found