- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Immerse yourself in the beauty and biodiversity of Bach Ma National Park on this small-group day trip from Hue. A great way to tick off all the highlights in this natural hotspot, you’ll spend the day exploring Bach Ma Mountain, relaxing and swimming at Five Lakes, and admiring Rhododendron Waterfall. You’ll also have the chance to see an impressive big Buddha statue and learn about life in the region.
- Spend a full day hiking, swimming, and relaxing in Bach Ma National Park
- Marvel at the epic views from Bach Ma Mountain and Five Lakes
- Guaranteed small-group tour with a maximum of 12 travelers
- Includes hotel pickup/drop-off, transport, entry tickets, and picnic lunch
8.00: Pick up guest at your hotel in Hue City (Around 3 Km), then spend near 1 hour to the foot of the Bach Ma moutain.
9.30: Arrive in BM NP. Then spend more 30' from to the summit of BM NP, concentrate together and conquer its highest point. Enjoy the cloudy sky make you feel standing on Heaven. At this altitute, the whole rivers and mountains, lagoons will be curled up and appears in your eyes. On the way, tourist can enjoy lots of beautiful views such as streams, falls, Five Lakes. Stop at the lake number 3, have picnic lunch, free for swimming, relaxing on the rocks even possible in camping as well. In the afternoon: After lunch, tourists continue going to Rhododendron Waterfall (300m high), tourists can enjoy the whole mighty view of the moutains.
15.00: Back to car-park. On the way back, tourists can see the big Buddha statue, then back to the started point. Get back to Hue city by bus.
16.00 - 16.30: Arrive in Hue city. Tour ends.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Pick-up at hotel
Transfer to Bach Ma National Park by driver
Water is complimentary
Picnic lunch at Five-lakes
No Details Found