- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Discovery Cai Rang floating market, we will see trading of local merchants at the largest floating market in Vietnam. Goods exchanged include fruit and vegetables of the region such as pineapple, watermelon, sweet potato, and mango.
We will then cruise into the jungle and small, yet complex canal system, which provides a serene home to diverse flora and fauna. Allow yourself time to relax and meditate on this part of the trip, which offers a tranquil contrast to the hustle of the market.
Next on our trip is a visit to an organic cocoa farm. The owner’s father brought the plants back from a trip in Malaysian in 1960 introducing an extremely different crop to the region. All hand made and processed, these chocolate goods are labour of love for this family. Discover more about the process and sample some delicious goods.
Over four decades ago, a noodle village was established, which we will then visit. Here, we can participate in the making of local noodles in the traditional way.
Please stand in front of Vincom Plaza, we will come to pick up you at the meeting point.
This activity ends back at the meeting point.
What To Expect
Cai Rang Floating Market
Cai Rang floating market, an authentic and biggest floating market in Vietnam. We will see how local merchants sell and buy local fruits such as pineapple, watermelon, sweet potato and the like in the middle of the river. Surprisingly, they sell a huge amount of fruits, each boat sells between 5 to 20 tons of fruits. Moreover, there are many local floating restaurants, floating café offering breakfast such as noodle soup and coffee for local people. Especially, we will see the floating village in which the local people have stayed on the river for a really long time ago.
Lang Du Lich Ong De
Besides, we will visit a noodle village in order to see how to make local noodle in the traditional way, and we will learn how to make noodle by hand. In this village, these noodle factories were established for around 4 decades ago, when we visit the factory, we will feel the real life of villagers. - Cruise into the jungle and complex small canal systems which are really natural, peaceful, quiet and beautiful. While we are on the cruise, we feel like falling into “Amazon forest”. - Walking along with villages to see the real life of local people and many fruits gardens such as jackfruit, rambutan, coconut, durian, orange, mango, etc.
Muoi Cuong Cocoa Farm
We will visit cocoa farm in order to see how to grow cocoa and also some processes of making chocolate. Additionally, we also tried some chocolate bar and chocolate drink.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Stroller accessible
- Infant meals not included
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Coffee and/or Tea
No details found.
No Details Found