- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Pick-up at 8:30 am, at your hotel in Hoi An/ Danang by a Private Car to visit Marble Mountain, Then transfer to the bottom of Hai Van Pass
Then Travel in a restored U. S. Army Jeep. And Enjoy your open air Jeep Tour. Taking in the sights, sounds and smells an open air Jeep ride provides.
Private Jeep Drive
Enjoy Local Food
Relaxing and Swimming
What To Expect
The Marble Mountains
Marble Mountain – which was named after the ancient oriental philosophy including 5 elements creating universe: metal, wood, water, fire and earth. Reaching here, you will see the systems of caves and tunnels which were used as a very important base for Vietnam Revolutionary. ( approx.1hr )
Hai Van Pass
Hai Van pass – See and Cloud Pass – Top Gear around here with amazing drive, stop on the top of the pass to take pictures.
Lang Co Beach
Lang Co beach Hue is one of the most beautiful beaches in Vietnam. It is a part of Lang Co Bay, considered one of the most natural and beautiful bays of Vietnam. Located about 60 km to the South of Hue City, on the AH1 highway. Being endowed with over 10km long beach with white sand, and pure seawater. The Bay has favorable conditions to develop beach resorts, eco-tourism, sea sports…Moreover, Lang Co Bay Hue also lies in the route “The Central Heritage Road” with four famous world heritage sites including Hoi An Ancient Town and My Son Sanctuary in Quang Nam Province. The Royal Citadel of Hue, Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park in Quang Binh Province.
Suoi Voi (Elephant Springs)
Highlight for Relaxing and Swimming
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
English speaking driver
Real restored U.S.Army Jeep (one Jeep could hold 04 adults: driver + 03 passengers
Lunch (local foods)
All Entrance Fees
Others services not mentioned
No Details Found