Nha Trang, on the Middle Vietnamese coast, is known for having some of the best beaches in the world. This coastal jewel invites visitors to immerse themselves in a world of natural beauty and cultural wonders, providing a peaceful respite from city life. With Vietnam Private Car, you can learn more about Nha Trang’s allure.
The best places to stay in Nha Trang for tourists
1. Ariyana Smart Condotel Nha Trang
Address: 18 Tran Hung Dao, Loc Tho, Nha Trang City.
Phone : 0258 3552 888
- Studio with Mountain View: 1,199,880VND/night
- Studio with Sea View: 1,466,520VND/night
- Family Room: 1,799,820VND/night-3,666,300VND/night
The first hotel-resort design in the city to offer a cutting-edge smart room system is Ariyana SmartCondotel Nha Trang. Using your smartphone to control the room’s temperature and other features, this five-star luxury apartment provides you with a hip, sophisticated, and contemporary place to stay. As soon as you enter this place, it appears that you will notice how the world is changing because of all the modern conveniences available to you.
2. Florida Nha Trang
Address: 66 Quang Trung, Van Thang, Nha Trang, Khanh Hoa
Phone: 0258 3589 999
- Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View: 1,200,000VND/night – 2,200,200VND/night
- Double or Twin Room with Corner Sea View: 1,600,000VND/night – 2,550,000VND/night
- Senior Deluxe: 2,000,000VND/night – 3,000,000VND/night
Florida Nha Trang is a popular tourist destination because it is conveniently located in the heart of the coastal city’s art, culture, cuisine, and tourism. You will not only experience a luxury, rest, and relaxation destination when you visit; it also provides a service and care system for visitors with a highly advanced and qualified staff. The hotel features two bars, a spa, a coffee shop, a restaurant, a conference room, and a gym. It emphasizes classic design with a European flair. The romantic outdoor infinity pool that faces the sea provides the most opulent experience for visitors.
3. Horizon Nha Trang
Adress: 102 D. Hien Quyen, Vinh Hai, Nha Trang, Khanh Hoa
Phone: 0258 3551 155
- Twin Room with Sea View: 825,348 VND/night
- Superior Double Room: 1,200,000VND/night
- Deluxe Twin Room with Sea View: 1,300,000VND/night
Horizon Nha Trang Hotel has a modern and majestic European style, with layers of transparent glass on the outside. When visitors enter, they will be greeted by a space that exudes luxury and sophistication in every design line. The hotel lobby is very large and includes a modern Camellia bar. Pure white tones dominate the room system, which is accented with warm copper-gold and eye-catching neutral colors. Horizon, which is located next to the romantic tropical sea, makes full use of natural light and color, resulting in a majestic landscape when the sun rises and a poetic landscape at night.
4. Sheraton Nha Trang
Address: 28 Tran Phu, Loc Tho, Nha Trang, Khanh Hoa
Phone: 0258 3880 000
- Deluxe Room with King Bed, Sea View, Balcony: 7,400,000VND/night – 12,210,000VND/night
- Club King Room, Club Lounge access, Guest Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony: 10,100,000VND/night – 13,400,000VND/night
One of the 5-star accommodations that you simply must include on your list is. Rooms with sea views and private balconies, this hotel will provide you with a comfortable, convenient resting space with a panoramic view of Nha Trang Bay. It attracts tourists not only for its service and luxurious room types, but also for its extremely appealing culinary space with restaurants and bars. The hotel has 5 bars, an infinity pool, a restaurant, a children’s playroom, a cooking room, and so much more that visitors consider Sheraton Nha Trang to be a complete and comfortable accommodation space.
5. InterContinental Nha Trang
Address: 32-34 Tran Phu, Loc Tho, Nha Trang, Khanh Hoa
Phone: 0258 3887 777
- Premium King Room with City View: 4,100,000VND/night – 5,500,000VND/night
- Classic King Room with Sea View: 4,200,000VND/night – 5,700,000VND/night
The InterContinental Nha Trang is always a “luxurious-smooth” establishment that every tourist has heard of. InterContinental is the perfect crystallization of modern luxury and elegance, inspired by the rustic beauty of Nha Trang’s fishing village, with images of wooden boats and familiar items of fishermen, and national cultural traditions that are unmistakable. Furthermore, with a restaurant system, health care services, banquet services, and a variety of experiential activities, InterContinental Nha Trang promises to bring the most wonderful and sublime moments of your vacation.
The most well-known location and best experience in Nha Trang
1. Yen Island
- Address: Hon Noi – Cam Hai Dong – Khanh Hoa
- Train ticket price: 350,000 VND / person
Yen Island is also known by the well-known name Hon Noi. Because the island is more than 25 kilometers from the mainland, you must purchase a train ticket to get there. The best time to visit this island is between April and August, when the weather is dry and the sea is calm. Swimming, diving, and kayaking are the best things to do at Hon Noi while visiting this Nha Trang attraction. In this area, white sand and coral remain separate, dividing the beach into freshwater and saltwater sections on either side. The clear and blue water will give you the impression that you are in paradise.
2. Ponagar Cham Tower
- Address: 61 Hai April, Vinh Phuoc, City. Nha Trang, Khanh Hoa
- Entrance ticket price: 30,000 VND/person
The Ponagar Cham Temple Complex was built on a 50-meter-high hill on Hai Thang Tu Street. Its red brick exterior stands out among the lush forest surrounding it. There were ten structures honoring various deities, but only four remain. This is a beautiful location to visit during the Nha Trang tour, especially for those who appreciate art and history. Make plans to visit here around the end of March on the lunar calendar for a better understanding. Around that time, this location will host a cultural festival.
3. Nha Trang Stone Church
- Address: Khanh Phu, Khanh Vinh, Khanh Hoa
- Opening hour: 8:00 am- 17:00 pm
- Entrance Tickets: Adults: 150,000VND/ person, Children: 90,000VND/person
One of Nha Trang’s most enticing sights is the stone church. This central location is regarded as a “witness” to the transformations of this lovely coastal city. This Catholic church, built in 1928, is the most well-known in Nha Trang. The majesty of the building’s Gothic stone architecture, which stands 12 meters tall, is palpable. The cathedral area is the most distinctive, with its tall arched structure and two neat rows of seats overlooking the statue of Jesus. The traditional beauty of this structure will be the “background” check-in extreme. Excellent for those who enjoy photography.
4. Coral Bay
- Address: Vinh Nguyen Commune – City. Nha Trang – Khanh Hoa
- Ticket price: Adults 30,000 VND/ person Children: 20,000 VND/ person Sun bed: 20,000 VND/ person Fresh water bath: 10,000 VND/ person
Coral Bay is right next to Hon Mun, making it easy to get around if you choose to visit Nha Trang from these two locations. Many valuable sea creatures, such as corals and anemones, can be found at Coral Bay. Not only that, but you’ll have unforgettable memories of walking beneath the waves and admiring the beauty of the sea from a brand-new glass bottom boat. In addition to seeing the magical coral reefs and countless fish species firsthand, the tour schedule allows you to learn about the life of fishermen in a fishing village and immerse yourself in the beautiful Bai Tranh’s white sand and sunshine.
5. Hon Mun
- Address: Bong Nguyen Island, Nha Trang
- Ticket price: Train ticket: 250,000 VND/person
- Canoe ticket: 300,000 VND/person
- Entrance ticket: 22,000 VND/adult, 11,000 VND/children
This is one of Nha Trang’s most beautiful islands, according to visitors. Between July and September, when the weather is cool and the sea is clear, is the ideal time to visit Hon Mun. You will find it easier to enjoy outdoor activities as a result, especially diving to see the coral and taking a glass-bottom boat out to see the ocean.
There are numerous alluring check-in points here, so you can book a scuba diving tour to learn more about Hon Mun or a scuba diving course if you don’t want to miss any “hot” coordinates.
What Should You Eat in Nha Trang? Should You Try a Specialty?
1. White sardine fish salad
This dish is a favorite in many restaurants in Nha Trang. Freshly caught white sardines from the sea serve as the dish’s main component. In addition to sliced onion, ginger, and herbs, the fish meat will also be combined with “nh” (very thinly sliced pork skin with smashed peanut). To prepare this dish, combine green leaves, herbs, tart star fruit, and green banana with white sardine salad and wrap it in rice paper. Then coat it with the sauce, which is a mixture of fish bone stock, minced meat, chili, lemon milk, and garlic.
- Ha Ra fish salad: Address:166 April 2 street, Vinh Phuoc ward, Opening hour: 16:00pm-23:
- Ms. Hang’s fish salad: Address: 133 Thap Ba, Vinh Tho, Nha Trang, Opening hour: Open all day
2. Jellyfish Vermicelli
A specialty that adds to Nha Trang’s culinary pride is jellyfish vermicelli. The main component of this best food in Nha Trang Vietnam is a jellyfish that fishermen offshore caught. Tourists are drawn to eat jellyfish vermicelli because of the rich broth made from fish and other seafood ingredients.
- Han Thuyen’s Jellyfish Vermicelli: Address: No. 24 Han Thuyen Street, Nha Trang, Opening hours for reference: 7:00am – 21:00pm, Reference price: 15,000 – 35,000 VND/bowl
- Nguyen Loan’s Jellyfish Vermicelli: Address: 123 Ngo Gia Tu, Nha Trang, Opening hours for reference: 5:00am – 22:30pm, Reference price: 15,000 – 39,000 VND/bowl
3. Squid pancake
Squid pancakes in Nha Trang are like pancakes in Saigon but smaller and crisper. These pancakes include fresh squid and shrimp besides the commonly required ingredients. The ink within the squid bursts and blends. Having squid pancakes with fresh vegetables and deliciously sour, spicy fish sauce will bring you a flavor that is hard to forget.
- Chao’s Squid pancake: Address: 85 To Hien Thanh, Nha Trang City. Opening hours: 16:00pm -20:00pm. Price ranges: 20,000 VND – 25,000 VND
- Nem Restaurant 52 – Le Loi: Address: 29 – 31 Le Loi, City. Nha Trang, Khanh Hoa. Opening hours: 16:00 – 22:00. Price ranges: 50,000 VND – 110,000 VND
4. Grilled fish cake noodles
Throughout the nation, Nha Trang is renowned for its grilled fish cake noodles. The broth is thin, unadulterated, and slightly sweet. Fish that is grilled is made from fresh mackerel. Each piece of grilled fish is consequently incredibly chewy, juicy, and fragrant. A bowl of vermicelli with a tasty, chewy fish cake, fresh herbs, and dipping sauce on top is impossible to resist. The Nha Trang sea’s breeze can already be felt with just a bowl of fish noodles. To fully appreciate the flavor of the dish, eat the noodles with fresh peppers and herbs.
- Nha Trang Hanh Nhien Grilled fish cake noodles: Address: 61 Trinh Phong, Tan Lap, Nha Trang, Reference price: 20,000 – 30,000 VND/bowl, Opening hours: 6:00am – 11:00pm.
- Ms. Ba’s Grilled fish cake noodles: Address: 123 Yersin, Phuong Sai, Nha Trang, Reference price: 20,000 – 35,000 VND/bowl, Opening hours: Morning 6:00 – 11:00 and afternoon 15:00 – 21:00
5. Nem Ninh Hoa
Anyone visiting Nha Trang should try the dish Nem Ninh Hoa at least once and bring some back as presents for family and friends. Due to the locals’ special recipe and incomparable flavor, this grilled spring roll dish is well-known and has established a brand for the region of Ninh Hoa-Nha Trang. You can choose between sour spring rolls and grilled spring rolls.
- Dang Van Quyen grilled spring rolls: 16A Lan Ong (Establishment 1) / No. 02 – 04 Phan Boi Chau.
- Delicious spring rolls from Ninh Hoa: Cay Bang fish noodle shop, No. 6 Han Thuyen.
Take advantage of the convenience and adaptability of the car rental service from Viet Nam Private to discover the mesmerizing beauty of Nha Trang, the “Beach City.” Whether you’re drawn to Nha Trang‘s serene shores, exhilarating adventures, or cultural treasures, our seamless transportation solutions guarantee a special and unforgettable journey. As they guide you through each phase of exploration and assist you in creating lifelong memories, let Vietnam Private Car become your dependable travel companion.
Nha Trang Charter Sightseeing full day- Refer details here
Nha Trang port of call city tour – Refer private car and transfer service here