Known as the “city that never sleeps” Ho Chi Minh City, or Saigon, always possesses a strange appeal to any guest. Although the city is modern, it still retains its very own cultural beauty, colorful nightlife, and “trendy” places that are constantly springing up to satisfy the pleasures of young residents and tourists. To fully explore Saigon with unique stops, Vietnam Local Travel & Transport accompanies you to the top 10 great restaurants here. Enjoy cuisine and immerse yourself in the most luxurious space in the city.
1. Latest Recipe – Le Méridien Saigon
- Address: Ton Duc Thang, Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
- Phone: 028 6263 6688
- Website: https://www.latestrecipesaigon.com
- Opening hours: 6:00 a.m.–10 p.m.
- Price: 1,590,000 VND/person
Augmented by brilliant streams of natural light and unobstructed views of the Saigon River, Latest Recipe is the hotel’s signature restaurant, reporting a variety of both imported and locally caught fresh fish and seafood. Our chefs showcase traditional and modern cooking techniques combined with a selection of innovative marinades and sauces. We promise to provide the best culinary experience with a daily premium seafood market-themed dinner buffet. Latest Recipe proudly brings guests lively weekends with our Discovery Sunday Brunch, an energetic and vibrant melody from the band available to elevate’ experience, together with an array of food choices: premium seafood, foie gras, beef Wellington… served with Taittinger Champagne.
2. Truffle Restaurant
- Address: 73rd floor, Landmark 81 building
- Phone: 0988 783 353
- Opening hours: 3:00 a.m.–11:00 p.m.
- Website: https://vi.the-truffle.com/
- Reference price: 680,000–4,800,000 VND
Located on the 73rd floor of Landmark 81 restaurant, Truffle is the address for those who want to enjoy French cuisine. The restaurant space is designed to be extremely luxurious and classy. In particular, at the restaurant’s location, you can watch the sunset and the sparkling panorama of Saigon at night.
3. Saigon Kitchen Restaurant
- Address: Nguyen Thi Minh Khai, Ward 6, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City
- Phone: +84 8 3989 8888
- Website: https://www.hoteldesartssaigon.com
- Opening hours: 6:00 a.m.–10:30 p.m.
- Price: 2,000,000 VND
Separated from the bustle of Saigon, the Saigon Kitchen restaurant on the second floor of the hotel brings diners back to the street atmosphere of old Indochina. Street kitchens where diners can directly watch experienced chefs prepare. Every small detail in the hotel exudes a familiar, homelike feeling. The lights on the ceiling of the restaurant have the shape of bees heading to the hive after a long day of work. This evokes the feeling of returning and the warmth of reunion, as well as creating comfort and peace for diners when dining here. With a diverse menu arranged in buffet style, including Asian dishes, fresh seafood, and many delicious sweet desserts, dining at Saigon Kitchen restaurant will be a wonderful experience for you. Enjoy the rich and delicate flavors of traditional three-region cuisine as well as cuisine from other Asian countries.
4. D’Maris Premier Buffet Cong Hoa
- Address: Cong Hoa, Ward 12, Tan Binh, Ho Chi Minh City
- Phone: 1900 0010
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/dmarisvn/
- Opening hours: 11:00 a.m.–10:30 p.m.
- Price range: from 365,854 VND to 560,976 VND
The name “D’Maris” is a combination of the letters “D” in “delicious” and “Maris” in Latin, which means “sea breeze”, containing the meaning “taste of the sea breeze”. This is also D’Maris’s wish—the wish to bring a fresh, clean breeze from around the world closer to diners by exploring and experiencing different cuisines.
5. Mandarine Saigon Restaurant
- Address: Ngo Van Nam, Ben Nghe, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
- Phone: 028 3822 9783
- Website: http://mandarine.com.vn
- Opening hours: 11:30 a.m.–2:00 p.m. | 17:30 a.m.–11:00 p.m.
- Price: 500,000–1,100,000 VND/person
Operating for more than 20 years, Mandarine Restaurant is the “common home” of many Vietnamese specialties imbued with national spirit. From grilled chicken with lime leaves, shrimp and meat spring rolls, crab spring rolls, tamarind-roasted tiger prawns, and fried soft-shell crabs with onions, each dish seems to possess its own “soul”, making diners understand the problem just by tasting it once. scent – taste – color. Sweet soup dishes at Mandarine restaurant are not too sweet but irresistibly delicious.
6. Saigon Princess Cruise
- Address: SAIGON PORT, 05 Nguyen Tat Thanh, Ward 12, District 4, Ho Chi Minh City
- Phone: 0888 901 068
- Website: http://saigonprincess.com.vn
- Opening hours: 6:00 p.m.–10 p.m.
- Price range: 1,30000 VND/person
In a sparkling golden space, dinner on a luxury cruise will be even more romantic with gentle live music. The 2-hour journey takes visitors through the most beautiful places in the city named after Uncle Ho and offers a diverse menu, summarizing the culinary quintessence from many countries around the world. This is a weekend getaway idea for couples looking for a private experience.
7. Muse Dining & Grill
- Address: 35 Ngo Duc Ke, Ben Nghe, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
- Phone: 028 3822 8628
- Website: http://docs.wixstatic.com
- Opening hours: 10:00 a.m.–10:30 p.m.
- Price range: 1,200,000–3,000,000 VND/person
If you are a lover of European cuisine, Muse Dining & Grill is a destination not to be missed. The diverse and rich menu, from delicious beef and fresh seafood to other special dishes, will make you fall in love and want to come back again. Muse Dining & Grill is not only a place to immerse yourself in culinary parties but also an ideal destination to hold meetings with partners, experience romantic dates or relax with family on the weekend. With its beautiful space and professional service, Muse Dining & Grill will surely satisfy even the most demanding customers.
8. Yu Chu Restaurant
- Address: Corner of Hai Ba Trung and Le Duan Streets, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
- Phone: 028 3520 9999
- Website: http://icsaigon.com
- Opening hours: 11:30 a.m.–2:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.–9 p.m.
- Price: 665,000 VND/person
Known by the nickname “Royal Kitchen”, the restaurant, located in the heart of District 1 in Ho Chi Minh City, is an ideal destination for foodies who love the flavors of Cantonese and Chinese specialties. Beijing. With an elegant and modern space, the restaurant creates the perfect space to enjoy exquisite Chinese cuisine.
The open kitchen at Yuchu restaurant creates a special impression by allowing diners to enjoy epic “fire dance” performances. Shimmering light, along with shiny steel knives that dance with each cutting rhythm and skillful noodle-pulling performances, have created a wonderful space, attracting curiosity and stimulating the senses of all guests.
9. Garden Brasserie restaurant – Park Royal Hotel
- Address: Nguyen Van Troi, Ward 1, Tan Binh, Ho Chi Minh City
- Phone: 028 3842 1111
- Opening hours: 06:00 am–10:30 am; 6:00 pm–10:30 pm
Garden Brasserie Restaurant is located in a quiet location but is no less luxurious and classy. This is one of the famous buffet addresses in Saigon, with excellent food quality, freshness, and variety. The service here is also very professional and friendly, especially always being ready to assist customers in choosing the right dish.
10. The LOG Restaurant
- Address: Rooftop, Gem Center, 8 Nguyen Binh Khiem, Da Kao, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
- Phone: 1900 996660
- Website: https://www.thelog.com.vn
- Opening hours: 6:00 p.m.–11:00 p.m.
- Price: 1,190,000 VND/person
The LOG Restaurant is a unique 5-star restaurant in Ho Chi Minh City with a space design like a wooden tree house. You will enjoy delicious dishes in a cool and peaceful green atmosphere, away from the dust and noise of the city. It’s hard to imagine that GEM Center – a modern architectural project for events, has a unique open space and greenery inside like The LOG restaurant.
If Hanoi is known as the capital of a thousand years of civilization with its peaceful, deserted beauty and slow pace of life, then Saigon is the city with the most movement, excitement, and bustle in the country but is a little bit ancient and a little bit European in the heart of Vietnam. In the eyes of visitors, this city’s cuisine also grows increasingly spectacular. Allow Vietnam Private Car to take you to visit and enjoy some of the most well-known eateries in Ho Chi Minh City. Together, let’s preserve these delicious flavors.